Saturday, September 15, 2007

2 Things...


At church tomorrow they are having a one year anniversary for Ben and I. I can't believe we have been here for a year already. It has flown by so quickly. We have thought about the things we went through over the last year both in marriage and in ministry and we know God has been with us guiding our every step and for that we are extremely grateful. God has really shown us some amazing things and now that we have a year of adjusting under our belts we are really excited about this next year and the changes that it will bring. Our church is really taking on some amazing new concepts and we believe that God will bless us for being faithful and doing what He has called us all to do. Ben is getting more opportunity to really take on some important leadership rolls and he is stoked about the opportunities and the challenges. We can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in our church this year!!!!
The second thing...I have realized that if I don't have a calendar that I would still thing it was July or August. Living in Florida for the past 13 months now I have realized that the weather doesn't change much (at least in southern Florida). So all of you who get to enjoy the fresh cool air in the mornings, the autumn leaves changing into glorious colors, and the use of cute and stylish jackets... enjoy them for me too. One day we'll be back some place where seasons mean something. In the meantime I look forward to seeing fall for about 15 nonconsecutive days somewhere in the months of December, January, or February. Other than that, summer is in full swing!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

i can't believe it's been a year already. time flies doesn't it.

well it's supposed to be 71 today so I will try to send some of it your way. the cool weather is nice but when it's 35 here i would much rather be in florida.