Monday, January 29, 2007
God's doing some amazing things...
God has been doing some amazing things through our church and in our youth group. Please keep us in your prayers as some big things are about to happen. It's so neat to be apart of God's work and just to see His hand in situations. Really gets you fired up that's for sure!!! Other than that life has been pretty crazy around here but it's to be expected. I think I'm finally getting the hang of teaching and I think the kids are getting along as well. It has been getting cold down here. The low was about 30 something last night and only a high of 60. I never thought I'd say that 60 was cold but I guess I have been soaking in the sun too long already. I've been able to use some of my sweaters (sorry Jen, won't be sending any of them your way for now.. but you'll be glad to hear that I can not wear flip flops right now; it's too chilly.) That's all for now, but more will be coming around the mountain...I'm a first grade teacher... since when did Florida have mountains? I'm going to bed...goodnight all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to hear what these things are that God's doing. we always miss you. and i'm glad your getting at least a little of this cold weather. i'm so used to these freezing temperatures that i think it is warm now when it's 40!
Post a Comment