Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Still Working...
God is still at work and I am so thankful that He actually allows to use us even when we know we are unworthy. Tonight when I went on visitation I was talking with a teen girl who has just been coming a few weeks now and she was wanting to be baptized so I went over to talk with her and she was thinking that baptism was for salvation. So I got to give her the plan of salvation and lead her to the Lord and after I explained what baptism really was she still wanted to do it. I'm excited for what God is still doing and hopefully will continue to do as long as I remain willing. As I ponder about what I could be doing with my life I know that I am exactly where God wants me to be and I wouldn't change what we are doing for anything in the world. Ministry is tough work but every time you see someone get saved, baptized, or just gets their life straightened out you realize that it was all worth it. God is wonderful and I am so thankful that He sees fit for me to spread His love around. I just pray that we can all be bold about what God has done for us so others may know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's awesome. how exciting. thankfully you were out visiting that day!
love you
how cool was that...
Post a Comment